Another new day , another new award nomination. My second award only. So it feels good. The title’s kinda cute and “sweet” ofcourse 🙂
Again I’d like to thank StupidlyAwesome (She’s not stupid at all. ALL awesome. Trust me. Barney Stinson himself approves of this. True story) for this sweet little award and that she thought I was worthy enough of recieving it 😀 But hey , you’re just as sweet.
Anyways , let’s start with the RULES :
- Thank the person who nominated you!! (done)
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 13 other bloggers!
- Cookies or cake? – I like both infact. I’d go for cake though 😀
- Chocolate or vanilla? – Chocolateee!!!! On any given day! I can’t stand vanilla. I mean sure , I can eat it once in a while. Every now and then , but not a big fan. Chocolate sauce helps , but I end up addings LOTS and LOTS and it almost ends up being a chocolate ice cream 😛
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Uhh , kinda hard. I’ll choose between Gelato ice cream or any sort of pastry (chocolate related) or an oreo shake (I make these amazing oreo or kit-kat shakes)
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? – Got a few options. I like Babydork though (someone gave it to me. It’s kinda cute). Others would include Nickalicka , Nickylicky 😛
- What made you start blogging? A friend of mine gave me this suggestion and I thought sure , why not? Plus I’ve always had a lot of things on my mind. I thought this could be a nice way of letting it out? Plus she made sure I’d make one (haha)
- What’s your worst nightmare? – I’m not big on Spiders. AT all. I get the creeps when I see those giant ones or the poisonous ones. The thought of one lurking around in my room? Creepy. Not big on heights either. I can still do okay but sometimes? yea. Others would include weird dolls that stare back at you creepily.
- What freaks you out the most? – Could take certain hints from the previous question. I guess anything that makes me go “Okay. I’m gonna die now” 😛
- No shower for a week or not brushing your teeth for a week? – This one’s hard. I guess I’ll go with the “no shower for a week” option. I could still manage somehow. Use deodorants and what not. However the prospect of not brushing for a week and the state of my teeth then? is scary. Would suck 😀
- One song that describes your life – Right now? Definately “I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz”
- Is there something you’re still holding onto and is it time to let it go? – Maybe. I cling onto a lot of things and everything I do? is straight from my heart. So it’s hard to detach myself. I don’t think it’s time to let go 😀
- Ever had a crush on a teacher? – Not really. Even though my friends would always say my English teacher was hitting on me. I just think she found me a brilliant student , that’s it.
- What’s your fitness philosophy? – In all honesty? I eat what I want , when I want. A high metabolism helps. Plus I play Football and I run a lot. So I’m active when I can be and I’ve never really been out of shape
- Are you in love? – Yes.
- Have you ever considered having plastic surgery? – Never would I think of getting one done. I’m happy with who I am , what I am and what I look like. Don’t have to fool anyone 😛
I know I needed more but I’m lazy. Maybe more next time? Till then , so long 😀